Friday 2 December 2016

2016 Churchill Mining & The Yearbook Of Mr Investor

  We stand on the summit of a great leap forward ,or stride back as Churchill comes to the epicentre of the result of arbitration .
  Which way will it go ? Suffice to add I have twenty fold the Oxus Investment here .Ten fold the Rurelec Investment & even more than on  the Metal Tech Victory .
  Having joined Mr David Quinlivan on the hunt for reparation in Christmas 2011 . It seems very fitting that Christmas will be Our Central thematic .
  As usual Investing in the right place comes down to self belief ,good research and a slice of luck .
Let`s hope Churchill`s legal team have all three in abundance .
  There are good reasons even for The Indonesian Government to settle this case fairly and Equitably ,which I am sure many of you have researched and are up to speed on .

 Expected Outcome ;

  Nought or One pound and twenty pence .

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Of Other matters .

  Having realised that you have posted in the current year on forty ( yes ,forty). Different Boards on chats ,one realises that the same old mistakes continue.Next year I must try to be more focused and rectify this ongoing mistake .
 Congratulations are due on keeping the current portfolio to ten & less actual shares held .Which goes to show how often I have changed from one Investment to another during the past twelve months . Even A Churchill Loss ,which we are prepared for will leave as at the plus 10K mark .A good result will aid us in many of this years problems , hopefully.

Current Portfolio

 Aortech International
 Churchill Mining
 Magellan Petroleum
 Cambium Global Timber
 Pathfinder Minerals

Hence forth I shall just stick to those above 1K .



     And May


6 comments:

  1. Bad luck re CHL- looks very similiar to OXS and its clear we didnt get the full picture. I am licking my wounds too.

    Re MET (Metro Baltic Horizons)- at last an update of sorts-
    http://metrobaltichorizons.com/Annual%20Report%2031%20Dec%202015.pdf

    and it looks like we will be getting 5 Euro cents per share (4.2p) in 2017 as a final payment as they settle the litigation in 6/16.

    Cheers.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. a10 ethmaster 500 mh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. equipmnet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Eltoken

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. mining

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Convert btc to eth

    ReplyDelete