Saturday 26 April 2014

Tau Capital

Recent new investment .
More return of capital expected later this year .
Valued by me at 27 cents a share . Cash / Stopharm / Lucent / Oxus notes .
Recent director buys and over £1.5 million bought last week , ie about 14% of MCap .
Was valued at 47 cents last time , my 27 cents could be conservative . I like to err on the safe side .
Usually I am correct , not always . But , s.p movement looks encouraging .

Recently I have battened down the hatch , into more cash rich shares , preparing for a market slice of 17% or so . That has not yet materialised . Patience and history will guide us through the oncoming years .
332.49% , has been a good return from five years .
There are still shares out there , undervalue in my eyes . But , the list is narrowing .
The bull run continues , steadily . Correction and not collapse is on the agenda.

  and May

No comments:

Post a Comment